Thursday, June 01, 2006

Irancentives, hilt-hop album, ipod info, rear view, holy grilled cheese, poopsicle

Howdy all! Wow, the weather is nice now (cooled down a little bit). I am stubbornly trying to avoid using the A/C (air conditioner, not alternating current), but have turned it on a couple times since last weekend. I'm also not ready to water the lawn (in fact, without mowing, I don't need to mow as often), but have put the hose on the garden a couple times.
Anyway, here is a variety of stories for you:

2 comments:

Kahnman said...

That Poop-Freeze just made my day. The comments were hilarious!

Yes, I got tired of people sneaking up behind me in my cube and scaring me. It's especially bad when I have my headphones on. So I put up one of those rectangular, magnetic locker mirrors on my cabinets. It does the trick.

Brian Whitmarsh said...

I didn't read the comments until after I posted it. Now that I have, I see the real trick is figuring out if any of them at all were serious.

There's a few people at our office that have mirrors too, but I ususally can manage to see some reflection in my monitor or picture frames to serve as early alert.