Sunday, November 19, 2006

Seven wonders

Hello!
Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I haven't been really motivated to post due to the extremely low readership of this blog. If you are reading and like it, spread the word!

Anyway today I took a look at the New 7 Wonders site. The idea here is that since only one of the original seven wonders of the world still stands (Great Pyramids), that they are going to vote in seven new wonders. The list is down to 21 candidates, and you can vote via the site or phone until July. I think this is a cool idea, but what I'd really love is if they started rebuilding/restoring the original seven wonders. Who wouldn't want to visit the Hanging Gardens of Babylon? In general, I think the world has a vast shortage of Colossi, as it is.


Vote for the new 7 world wonders

No comments: