Sunday, January 14, 2007

Apple phone, singing, sodium, virtual reality

Hello on this cold January weekend. A small potpourri of links for you today:
  • One of the big tech stories recently has been the (currently named) Apple iPhone. Check out Gizmodo's Macworld 2007 iPhone coverage for details and pictures. Pricey, but I got to admit I checked out Cingular's website to find that, alas, they have no service in my area. That's probably for the best; I'd like to see this thing in the real world for a while to see if it lives up to the hype.
  • Speaking of the hype, Conan O'Brien's show has captured it in this iPhone parody commercial.
  • While we're linking videos, here's a couple more.
  • Lastly, here's an article about businesses embracing virtual reality. It has a mention of the Iowa State University facility. I saw a predecessor of it years ago, but I'm sure the new one is more impressive. (But not as impressive as the iPhone.)

No comments: