Thursday, September 04, 2008

Jon Stewart on media, fun election merchandise

Well, political season is in full swing again, and that is angrying up my blood so I thought I would try to start posting every once in a while again.

First stop:
  • Jon Stewart on Palin's Media Surrogates found on Comedy Central Insider.  I'm really glad that someone pays attention to what these people say over time.  His examples are all Republicans, I believe, but I certainly don't think this kind of two-faced-ness is limited to just that party.  I would love to see a 24-hour media channel that constantly challenges people on their changing positions and hypocrisy, or shows video proof of contradictory stances.
  • Otherwise, I've put some hopefully fun political designs on my Zazzle Store.  Please feel free to check them out and buy many, many items. (Using the link in the first sentence of this paragraph gives me a better royalty, by the way, thank you.)

No comments: