Monday, December 05, 2005

Star wars reference, 9/11 commission report, Xbox class action, iPods cheap!

Well, as I write this, I can't get into my own blog (and I noticed the same errors on some other blogspot blogs), but oddly I can still get into the Blogger edit tools (and thus, I can still post; hope this makes it to my actual blog OK).
  • Need a Star Wars encyclopedia? Of course you do! Try the Wookieepedia, a clever take on the wonderful Wikipedia (a great resource if you take into account that anyone can change any page; so trust with caution).
  • More F's than A's. Is it time to call Homeland Security's parents in for a chat?
  • Man starts class action suit against Microsoft for releasing the Xbox 360 "defectively designed". Also, he thinks "Call of Duty 2" is too hard.
  • Attention, if you are going to try and buy iPods using fake barcodes, you might want to try a more realistic price than $4.99.

No comments: