Saturday, December 31, 2005

Your celebrity face

I hope everyone has a safe and happy New Year's Eve and New Year's Day. Here's an interesting site I found on another blog today: my Heritage's face recognition demo. You can upload a picture of your face and run face recognition software against pictures of celebrities to see who you most resemble. I did this, and here are the top ten. The amazing thing they all have in common is that they don't look like each other.
Brian apparently looks like:
  • Carlos Castaneda 63% match (yeah, I hadn't heard of him either)
  • Angelina Jolie 59%
  • Steven Soderbergh 58%
  • Jeff Goldblum 55%
  • Margaret Atwood 51%
  • Margaret Thatcher 50%
  • Eddie Murphy 50%
  • John Hume 47%
  • Goran Persson 47%
  • Tom Hanks 47%
Yes, you read that right - I am a 50% match on both Margaret Thatcher and Eddie Murphy. I've always thought they were separated at birth.

No comments: