Friday, February 10, 2006

Burns and leaks, channel shopping, Hogfather, real cash for virtual jobs, laser swords

What a week! As you'll recall from the last post, I have a horrible sunburn on my head and face, I came home from vacation to a flooded basement, and now this morning my water heater started on fire. (Oh, and we're in the middle of a blizzard too!) I'm buzzing with anticipation to see if the next thing will be localized earthquake or possibly a Godzilla attack. (I exaggerate the water heater a bit. The electrical box did shoot flames and smoke, but didn't sustain a fire. But hey, it's funnier to think of a flaming tank of water.)
Some things to see:

2 comments:

Kahnman said...

Sorry to hear about your water and house troubles. I'm finding that these type of things are far more common that I'd ever imagined.

Brian Whitmarsh said...

Tell me about it. This is the second time for significant flooding and replacing water heaters. Just got a new one installed today; the old one wasn't even 5 years old yet.