Sunday, April 09, 2006

New PC, leak news, races and speeders, hair art

I received my new PC (pretty quickly, though I had some trouble with UPS), and have been busily going through the frustration of getting it all set up the way I like it and getting my files and accounts moved over (actually, it has been going pretty smoothly). One frustration I hadn't been thinking about: the new PC has no parallel or serial ports, so I can't use my printer or scanner with it (so, that's something new I need to replace. The printer I have is really old, and the scanner was a very cheap one to begin with).

I got Windows XP Media Center Edition with this PC, and I have to say it is pretty slick. You can easily navigate it with the remote, and the interface is very intuitive.

In other news:

No comments: