Saturday, November 05, 2005

Quick serve, online books, music advice

Our town just got a new KFC/A&W this week, and I haven't been there yet because it has been unbelievably busy. The couple times I've driven past, the line for the drive through has been at least 20 cars long (so maybe they're really slow instead of really busy). Town, do you think maybe you are overreacting? I mean, come on, it's a KFC and A&W! We had a five star restaurant open earlier in the year that didn't gather this much attention.
Some items:
  • Google Print Beta is available and interesting. You might want to read the FAQ as it discusses tracking page views to your id.
  • Want music recommendations? I haven't spent much time with these yet, but plan on giving them a closer look: Musicstrands and Soundflavor.
  • I haven't heard much talk of the live action "Star Wars" show for a while, but works seems to be moving ahead for more animated shows.
  • You know, like books can be, like big. And I, like, totally don't want to read all that. Luckily, soon you can buy books by the page from Amazon. So now you can find out the butler did it in a few short minutes.
Well, I'm going to call KFC/A&W for reservations. Oh, I hope I can get my tuxedo cleaned in time!

No comments: