Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Flu shots, unledivered mial, silly "celebs", episode 3!, secret jails

Our company had its health expo yesterday and today, so I got my wonderful free flu shot. I wasn't able to get one last year due to the shortages, so it was a welcome benefit to get one this year. Also, I got a screening for cholesterol and glucose; my numbers were so good that I'm wondering if they somehow messed up the test. (I was expecting cholesterol to be much higher.)
Enough about my body chemistry:

2 comments:

Kahnman said...

I'm going to break down and get a flu shot this year. We're getting them for free at work this week. The line was too long for my liking yesterday though.

We had a health screen at work a few weeks ago too, and I had the lowest cholesterol reading of my life. I too was questioning the accuracy.

I watched the Chosen One featurette on Episode III the other night and it seems like Lucas is telling people to watch all 6 movies together. He was saying it's really just one big movie and they are meant to be watched episode 1-6. Maybe I'll be able to do that some miserable day this winter.

Brian Whitmarsh said...

Ours are free, too. They other odd thing (maybe not so much considering where I work) is that they give out free pizza. It just seems a little counter-intuitive to grab a slice of three meat pizza on the way out of the health expo.

Haven't watched much of the Ep. III DVD yet.