Saturday, October 29, 2005

Dumb Google Name "Game"

I found this activity on a friend's blog, and am guessing that it is a virally circulating 'hey, neato' thing. Basically, you go to Google's search and enter in "yourFirstName needs" (in quotes, where yourFirstName is your first name) and search. You then find the first ten or howevermanyyouwant entries of what you need. Share with friends for a laugh.
When I tried this, I basically just got results from other Brians doing this same activity. So, I will list one of their result lists:

  1. Brian needs food, badly.
  2. Brian needs to communicate more effectively and stop being negative.
  3. Brian needs the money.
  4. Brian needs a fix.
  5. Brian needs to combine two or more site links to create a preferred route for Active Directory replication.
  6. Brian needs prayers to help him rid himself of anger issues that are messing up his life.
  7. Brian needs to add it.
  8. Brian needs to do a Gospel CD because of all the songs, this one stands out the most.
  9. Brian needs both money and a job.
  10. Brian needs to find out when this is.
I'm hoping by listing this here, I may reap benefits of other Brians doing this search to run across my blog. So, while this little activity may provide mild entertainment to you, it is largely self-serving on my part. :)

No comments: