Monday, October 10, 2005

Weaving the Web

A couple of old college friends have blogs that I read semi-regularly, so I'm going to put links to them here. Well, they are not old college friends in the sense that they are 70 or 80 years old, but rather that they are from "the good old days" at college. Check 'em out at Kahn's Korner, Seth-Tech, *YOU DO NOT EXIST*, and *YOU'RE DEAD TO ME*.
I've sent them a note to see if they'll link to me. If they do, great. If they don't, no big deal... I'll just go back and wipe out any reference to them from any site or record I have. Thanks Kahn, Seth, *YOU DO NOT EXIST*, and *YOU'RE DEAD TO ME*!

Take a look at this; I've always loved optical illusions, and just ran across these today. Please make sure you are safely seated before viewing.

2 comments:

Kahnman said...

Those illusions make my eyes hurt!

Brian Whitmarsh said...

That's the point, Kahn. I posted those solely to hurt and confuse you.